We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Open banking question
Now that i can see my halifax account in my lloyds app, i quite fancy seeing more accounts all in one place, however i am not sure which bank/app to be the main hub to see all my accounts in one place.
i have accounts with santander, natwest, lloyds, halifax, chase, kroo, jp morgan, 1st direct and nationwide. I suppose halifax was my main account as i have my bills come out of there.
someone give me a kick in the right direction, is open banking safe?
thanks
Comments
-
is open banking safe?
» MSE: Open Banking explained
0 -
It is safe. I'd use the account I log in to the most, very likely your connection will be 90 days before you need to reconfirm the access
I'm FTB, not an expert, all my comments are from personal experience and not a professional advice.Mortgage debt start date 11/2024 = 175k (5.19%)... Q1/2026 = PAID (3.94%)0 -
I use Lloyds, though the Chase Credit Card does not scrape across properly into the Lloyds app, possibly something to do with the two numbers Chase assign to their cards.
NatWest, Nationwide, Barclaycard all show balance fine, but one of those doesn't show transactions (for me)
Edit: Barclaycard is the one with no transactional data
1 -
I use Bank of Scotland. Chase transactions don'r show, although in comparison with @wiseonesomeofthetime Barcalycard transactions do show for me!
I have added HSBC and First Direct, but they do not show.
So open banking can be a but hit and miss
I consider myself to be a male feminist. Is that allowed?1 -
cheers all
i went with the lloyds app and so far i have
halifax,chase,santander, 1st direct, nationwide, and natwest all showing.
no option for Kroo :(
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

