£19 to Paris e/w with Yorks Eve Post

Options
Paris £19 each way including taxes from Yorkshire Evening Post and Jet2.com from Leeds / Bradford Airport.

I know this cuts alot of people out but here is all the info;

Visit https://www.jet2.com/promotions and enter the following code (YORK1 - enter in uppercase) to access the fares. This code will be active from June 21st - 27th, there will be another code for the following week. Once reservation has been made all you have to do is collect 2 tokens per passenger which appear daily in the YEP, and present these when you travel.

T&C's - fare includes tax, one way and subject to availability. Fares only available to YEP / YP readers (i think that could mean the Yorkshire Post paper). Must enter correct promo code. No refunds! Credit Card charge is £4 but £0 for debit card bookings. Internet bookings only. Travel from September 2004 - March 2005.

Just used the link and although the prices come up as less than £19 e/w once you complete the booking is all works out correctly (some prices say £0) but these will work.
**BERTIE**

Did you Know: It costs more than £325,000 a day to run the lifeboat service? (with no government funding) Please donate to the RNLI

Comments

• waynef_2
    waynef_2 Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    Paris £19 each way including taxes from Yorkshire Evening Post and Jet2.com from Leeds / Bradford Airport.

I know this cuts alot of people out but here is all the info;

Visit https://www.jet2.com/promotions and enter the following code (YORK1 - enter in uppercase) to access the fares.  This code will be active from June 21st - 27th,  there will be another code for the following week.  Once reservation has been made all you have to do is collect 2 tokens per passenger which appear daily in the YEP, and present these when you travel.

T&C's - fare includes tax,  one way and subject to availability.  Fares only available to YEP / YP readers (i think that could mean the Yorkshire Post paper).  Must enter correct promo code.  No refunds! Credit Card charge is £4 but £0 for debit card bookings.  Internet bookings only.  Travel from September 2004 - March 2005.

Just used the link and although the prices come up as less than £19 e/w once you complete the booking is all works out correctly (some prices say £0) but these will work.
    Super! Anyone got this week's code? :-)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    This week's code is YORK2
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income