We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Dcbl/smart parking advice
Comments
-
Okay thanks mate.
I'll PM you Tuesday 6th.
I can't believe I got myself in this mess!
0 -
I'm a lady but mate is fine!
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD0 -
Sorry about that.
Thank you for your help :)
1 -
What is the cut off period to submit a defence from the issue date.
It’s not 30 days no?0 -
4pm, 33 days after the issue date if the AOS online stage has been completed
But, 19 days if the AOS stage online has NOT been completed promptly
Issue date was 3rd September
1 -
With an issue date of 03/09/26 and providing you complete(d) the AoS before or on 22/09/26 your defence deadline date is 4.00 p.m. on 06/10/26
Did you complete the AoS before the deadline?
2 -
No I didn’t as I was away :(
I was unable to complete the AOS, the only option I had on MCOL was to ‘set a side’ the judgement.
I haven’t done this as I was advised against it from a forum member in the previous message ^^.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


