We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Yahoo not sending log-in codes
Firefox in its ultimate wisdom decided to tick the box 'Clear cookies and site data every time you close Firefox' on an update, which I always left unchecked. Now I can't log into Yahoo. I used all the 4 options to get a code but got nothing.
BTW I did get a code on phone and pc which I put in but got no response. When I chose forgot password it went back to 4 options which didn't work.
Any ideas?
TIA
Donald Trump, Press Conference, February 16, 2017
Comments
-
Assume you've been through the steps here?
Did you have a second, backup, email address set up?
If you have a paid-for tier of Yahoo subscription (someone pays for this…..) then you can get help from a person.
Otherwise it helpfully suggests abandoning your account and getting a new one.
1 -
What update would that be then that ticked the "clear cookies and site data every time you close Firefox" box then? Didn't happen for me.
1 -
It's sorted. Eventually got a code via Whatsap after many tries.
You know what uranium is, right? It's this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things.
Donald Trump, Press Conference, February 16, 20171
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
