We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Lloyds Ultra Credit card minimum paymt/due date weirdy

Slinky
Slinky Posts: 11,997 Forumite
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper

Tried uploading an image but it's not happening. When I check my app, the Statement balance is showing, but Minimum payment is showing as NIL and Due date N/A.

Obviously this is wrong, and I've had to go hunting round to find the statement so I can get the correct details.

OH also has a LUCC (different account) and his app is showing correct details.

Has anybody else had this? I've checked that my app is up to date. I've had a new phone in the last week, but it's wrong on both the old and new phone.

Make £2026 in 2026
Prolific £231.51, Octopoints £4.60, Tesco Clubcard challenges £38.80, Airtime £10 TCB £225.19, Everup £77.04, Roadkill £1.77,  Zopa CB £30, Misc £10.11,
Total £629.02  31%

Make £2025 in 2025  Total £2241.23/£2025 110.7%
Prolific £1062.50, Octopoints £6.64, TCB £492.05, Tesco Clubcard challenges £89.90, Misc Sales £321, Airtime £70, Shopmium £53.06, Everup £106.08, Zopa CB £30, Misc survey £10

Make £2024 in 2024 Total £1410 70%
Make £2023 in 2023 Total: £2606.33 128.8%


Comments

  • flaneurs_lobster
    flaneurs_lobster Posts: 12,472 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper

    Mine looks OK.

    Can you hit the "Payment Due:/Min payment" to get to the payments screen? Does that show the correct statement balance when you take 'Enter or Select amount:'

    There's a different view under Borrow that shows Statement Balance, 3 dots should give you the sub-menu to look at PDF statements.

  • Barkin
    Barkin Posts: 1,014 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited 7 August at 8:09PM

    Have you just made a payment? When's your statement date?

    Mine's always like that for the couple of days between making the monthly payment and my new statement being produced.

    AFAICR it's always been that way.

    FWIW my MBNA card displays the same in the MBNA app.

  • Slinky
    Slinky Posts: 11,997 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper

    Statement date is 26th July. I made a payment on 3rd August. Ah, I think I've just answered my own query. I tend to lob a chunk of money at the account quite regularly as I only have a low limit and I spend more than the limit each month.

    Thanks for your help.

    Make £2026 in 2026
    Prolific £231.51, Octopoints £4.60, Tesco Clubcard challenges £38.80, Airtime £10 TCB £225.19, Everup £77.04, Roadkill £1.77,  Zopa CB £30, Misc £10.11,
    Total £629.02  31%

    Make £2025 in 2025  Total £2241.23/£2025 110.7%
    Prolific £1062.50, Octopoints £6.64, TCB £492.05, Tesco Clubcard challenges £89.90, Misc Sales £321, Airtime £70, Shopmium £53.06, Everup £106.08, Zopa CB £30, Misc survey £10

    Make £2024 in 2024 Total £1410 70%
    Make £2023 in 2023 Total: £2606.33 128.8%


★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.