We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
General form of judgment or order
Hi all, I've received a copy of the attached letter to the claimant (DCB Legal), stating their claim against me will be struck out if they dont serve a new POC by 20th July. If they do, I have until 17th August to submit a new defence. Now their deadline has passed, does anyone know how I can find out
whether this was done and if I need to prepare a new defence? There's no update in my MCOL and just aware that the deadline is a couple of weeks away. Thanks!
Comments
-
That order is not aimed at yoi
2 -
Thanks, I know. Its asking the claimant to submit another POC, but it states that if they do, then I have until 17th August to submit another defence. I was just asking how I could find out if theyve done their part or if I just have to wait for a letter as the date is approaching.
1 -
Sorry
they will send you an updated POC
1 -
But the deadline was over a fortnight ago.
And this OP's thread shows it is Smart Parking, so it'll be discontinued instead.
@KeepCalmCarryOn please post about this in your existing thread. No new threads about the same case, please but on your thread we will need to see the Order because @Le_Kirk is collecting these.
Then we will need to see the NoD in the end.
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD2 -
Oh i hadnt read and yes of course this is true
2 -
What court is this by the way? Or are you still at the beginning?
1 -
But no answers on this thread please!
DUPLICATE THREAD
NO REPLIES HERE PLEASE
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


