We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Help with CURRYS GIFT CARD PIN
I got the above from Currys, as the almost 1k fridge door would not rehang properly.
I had a gift card with a value of about 50 quid. It was an e gift card came with pin
Currys returned my money to CC-Used and posted a physical git card
I got the gift card yesterday and tried to use it as part payment its asking for a pin.
There is no mention of a pin. I've tried to righ them several times wasted close to 2 hours when getting through they try to pass me to someon. They sohould know get cut off
The internet talks about "scratch the back for pin." There is a silver sticker that looks like a security sticker; I don't want to scratch it, as it may invalidate the car. The letter that came with the card/refund has no mention of pin whatsoever. It's a silver, mirror like sticker with black hexagon or something likle it.
Thanks
Comments
-
Yep, PIN is under the silver scratch-off. 4 digit number.
Looking at one now.
1 -
You cant invalidate the card that way. Follow the instructions and scratch off the silver panel to get the pin.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
