We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Ur.co.uk device trade scam?
I’ve traded in my phone to them and sent it via Royal Mail and waiting on their decision on what money they’ll offer. Seen it take months and some people are waiting still even after three months for their payment. Some others have threatened with legal action and then paid. I’m tempted to just ask for the phone back before they offer money.
If it’s comes to it has anyone got a legal court threat draft to send them if they start playing silly buggers and not send money or my phone back as I’ve seen people not have their device sent back either
thanks
Comments
-
Maybe the time to do the due diligence on this firm, when all the stories about how dreadful they are seem to have emerged, was before you sent them your handset?
2 -
This isn't really an ebay question, I think it might be better suited to the consumer board- so I'll send it across.
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.0 -
Probably needs merging with the other thread (that the OP has posted on), currently in praise vent and warnings.
0 -
A website link might help.
Life in the slow lane0 -
To what? This thread's title?
0 -
Ah, thought they were just saying it was a .co.uk site. 🤦♀️
Life in the slow lane0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

