We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Nat west not accepting 9 digit account reference
Comments
-
All fine now thanks, just need to remember to move money from the mule account each month...
2 -
I sincerely hope you don't have a mule account 😯
A mule account is a bank account used by criminals to receive, hide, and transfer illegal money. It acts as a middle step in money laundering, making stolen cash hard to trace.3 -
Aaahh, not what I meant, it's a holding account then, does that sound better? My kids are always telling me off for things I say 😂
0 -
Maybe we could rebrand and call them a 'horse' or 'donkey' accounts, possibly even 'African wild a ss' accunts.
1 -
Can I have an "O" please Bob. 😲
Let's Be Careful Out There4
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
