We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Avanti Travel Insurance
Does anyone else have experience of trying to do the right thing with Avanti travel insurance by trying to report minor changes to their health record but struggling to get an agent to understand what it is you're reporting. I spent 40 minutes on a chat and then 30 minutes on hold on the phone with an agent who couldn't find my surgery on his list. He eventually cut me off! I had been very calm and courteous throughout so I doubt it ws anything I said to justify such poor customer service but presumably if they can't find the information on their system they just cancel the call. It's the first time I have had to contact them after three years with them and I was wondering if others have had similar experience.
Comments
-
The call staff arent medically trained so you need to be specific AND match whats in their system.
Go online and start a new quote, add your medical condition(s) and youll be able to see their exact wording, then you can tell them on the phone what you need them to add.
0 -
Thanks Woodstok2000. Great advice.
1 -
Let us know how you get on. I'm considering going with Avanti and would like to know if there are any pitfalls before I do.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
