We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Fighting DCB Legal Smart Parking. Currently at mediation point.
Hi. Firstly I want to thank all those that kindly give their time to help, advise and reassure people, like myself, who comes on here with worrying issues.
My wife received a letter from DCB Legal in April 2026 regarding a PCN from back in 2023. This was the first we knew about it. Possibly due to losing the log book to the vehicle and moving home before ordering a replacement with our new address. The letter was threatening court action if the , now, large fine was not paid. We ignored it and have since received the various court step letters/emails. Since then I have been following other threads on here with the advice regarding defence. This morning I received an email confirming a telephone appointment with a mediator. I'll be taking the call on my wife's behalf. She's frightened to death about having to go to court, worrying it'll affect her career (schoolteacher)! I'm not sure how to reassure her. Can anybody shed any light on what tends to happen after the mediation point?
Comments
-
Mediation stage and beyond is in the 8 steps in the defence template thread in announcements near the top of the forum
Once the case is transferred to her local civil court ( chosen by her on her N180 DQ document. ), the claimant parking company and DCB Legal will discontinue just before the hearing fee deadline date, same as all the other 910 cases in the discontinuations thread by Umkomaas, have you studied it ?
So although it will go to her local court, there won't be a hearing because they won't pay the hearing fee
1 -
As above she wont be going to court
and all you say on mediation, do not waste your time on anything else (trust me i do this these calls every day at the moment)
"its a zero offer the claimant will not pay the hearing fee" then you just basically say good bye, the mediators have got used to calling me and know the drill
2 -
I've just looked through the thread. Very comforting. Thank you so much.
1 -
Hi, I've just had the mediation call. As advised I just told them there was zero offer and to inform the other side. They acknowledged and the call was ended. I'll now await the court hearing date. Thank you.
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

