We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Anyone else not able to log in to Lloyds Bank?
As per title, I am unable to log into my Lloyds bank account online - since last week - kept getting a 'Something went wrong' message.
Various attempts failed, trying different fixes. I even downloaded the App in case it was my browser but STILL couldn't log in.
Tried to re-set my password - failed halfway, using 3 different options to proceed.
So, in the end I had to ring Lloyds (after struggling to find the correct phone number).
After trying to talk me through re-setting the password for about an hour he says that I should clear the cookies, cache, history etc. unplug the computer and leave it for around one hour as it will be buffering or something, just needs time to re-set itself.
I am not doing anything wrong.
Tell him that theory is good but I also tried via the App on my phone, so it can't be my computer? So he says we will try one more time - same result of course.
He gives me a Fault Number, and says to wait up to THREE DAYS for them to try and rectify it.
Not had chance to try again until today - STILL the same result, apart from the 'Something went wrong' message changing to ! 9200200 Please reset your password and memorable information.
Thanks
Comments
-
As per title,
No.
1 -
Logged in app & on-line without any issues, hope you get it sorted.
Let's Be Careful Out There1 -
No problems for me
1 -
All good here.
Hope you get it sorted quickly.
1 -
No problem on PC, logged in twice yesterday. Once as myself, then with husbands log in (though joint a/c, as 'myself' I can't see the Ultra c/c, he's primary).
Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.1 -
Shh, don't tell bank, against the rules….
1 -
He was there, I'm just faster than his 2 finger typing.
Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.0 -
Just a thought, & it's a bit like a foreign language to me BUT: "use a different browser"?
I know we had to do that once when a site wouldn't load properly. We use Chrome now.
AI feature will explain it.
Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.1 -
My son had similar problems with his BOS account and required a full reset and new log in details sent out by post.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
1 -
Thanks for all the comments, and taking time to reply, much appreciated.
@SevenOfNine - I have already tried a different browser AND also using the App on my phone (for the first time) instead - still no joy.
I am currently in a 20 minute queue to talk to them again after trying online and via the App again first - it now says I have tried to change it too many times and need to ring them to re-set it.
@molerat - was this recently?
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



