We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Dacia Striker

MouldyOldDough
MouldyOldDough Posts: 3,390 Forumite
1,000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper

Seems to a potential bargain - from £25k for a large hybrid estate

Visually stunning in my opinion !


If I was half as smart as I think I am - I'd be twice as smart as I REALLY am.

Comments

  • flaneurs_lobster
    flaneurs_lobster Posts: 12,468 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper

    In no way qualified to have an opinion, but even I looked at a recent WhatCar review and went "Really?, How much?"

  • Mildly_Miffed
    Mildly_Miffed Posts: 2,626 Forumite
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper

    It's on the same platform as the Logan/Sandero/Jogger/Duster.

    It's basically a lower-line Bigster with a slantier tailgate. That starts at £25k, too.

  • Woodstok2000
    Woodstok2000 Posts: 2,133 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Second Anniversary Name Dropper

    I love the look, but if the inside is anything like the other Dacias then £25k is pretty aggressive for a 'value' option. You can get a Kia K4 for the sane price, or a top spec Jaecoo 7 for a little bit more and I would much rather sit inside either of those than any of the Dacias I've seen to date.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.