We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

NatWest £30 cashback

Nebulous2
Nebulous2 Posts: 6,050 Forumite
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper

I've a NatWest 0% interest purchases card. The 0% expires next month, and I'm going to pay it off before then.

I've just had an offer of £30 Cashback if I spend £600 - £300 per month, in the next two months.

It looks like a targeted offer, but worth watching out for in the app.

Comments

  • flaneurs_lobster
    flaneurs_lobster Posts: 12,463 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper

    So 5% cashback, good deal.

    Is the cashback available for all spend (bar the usual cash/gambling restrictions)?

  • Nebulous2
    Nebulous2 Posts: 6,050 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper

    Yes - no limitations on shops, type of expenditure etc. No cash - and I don't think you can use a credit card for gambling transactions anyway.

    Have to spend £300 in the first 30 days after registering, then £300 in the next 30 days after that. I'll easily manage that.

  • surreysaver
    surreysaver Posts: 5,492 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper

    As long as it's money you would have spent anyway

    I consider myself to be a male feminist. Is that allowed?
  • Nebulous2
    Nebulous2 Posts: 6,050 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper

    Just to wind this up.

    I've just received a statement and had £30 credited to my account.

    No communication of any sort from the time the offer appeared in the app and I clicked to accept it.

    The money was all that mattered though.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.