We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Which address should I use on Credit Club?

Hi everyone,

So MSE's credit score checker here seems to have pretty limited options to select in terms of addresses and living situations.

I am a student and have been renting a student property (sharing with others) for a year with another year or so to go until I move back home. We're all jointly responsible for the rent however all the bills are in my name with everyone giving me money for their part. I am registered to vote in both my student city and home town where my parents live and besides the bills, all other bank accounts, credits cards, car insurance, etc, are all al my parents address.

Should I use my student address or parents address to update my details? I don't plan to apply for any more credit cards or apply for any loans until I at least start working full time again.

Comments

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.