We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Electric Riser Recliner Chairs
Comments
-
I couldn't agree with you more!
Unfortunately, it sounds like my SIL has persuaded her to go for it. I'm rather annoyed and frustrated at the moment! She wants a different colour than was offered at £2,225, so I'm hoping it won't be £3k+ that she pays.0 -
I have come to this possibly a little too late for you. But look at the Sherbourne chairs - sold in most decent furniture shops. The way that company has behaved I wouldn't give then a fiver.
0 -
Have you bought one yet? If you’re still looking let me know. I’m a member of Which? and they did a detailed report on riser recliners. I can send you some information.
0 -
Got two of these, I'm 70 with arthritis they were £750 each and did take a few months to arrive. we are happy with them.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
