We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Alternative to Chase Bank?

I’m surprised that this hasn’t been discussed more here, currently there is Little point having a Chase Current account, the Cashback won’t do us any good, the saver is ok I guess at 2.25%, but I hold most of my savings elsewhere. Are there any good alternatives please? Ash back is quite nice or a decent amount of interest ?.


Many Thanks

Comments

  • flaneurs_lobster
    flaneurs_lobster Posts: 12,495 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper

    There's at least two other threads specifically about Chase Bank, including discussion on other options.

    Why not just look at the MSE page about best current accounts and pick another one.

    Might be able to make a few quid in a switching bribe too.

    https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/banking/compare-best-bank-accounts/

  • Cisco001
    Cisco001 Posts: 4,371 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 7 July at 3:26PM

    I have just switch from Chase current account for switching bonus

    For saving account, new customer with Revolut has £25 cash back and 5% for 6 months

    LemFi 5% for 6 months

    Cash back are now with Lloyds ultra credit card 1% for 1 year.

  • stevec59
    stevec59 Posts: 341 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    unfortunately, I can’t get any of the bribes because I’ve had an account. I also have the Lloyds ultra account giving me 1% cashback for a year.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.