We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Santander asking for more info on App
Although its dissapered when I logged in in now it asked for
Photo ID
Employment details (I'm unemployed)
Details of money paid into account (basic benefits!)
NI number Tax details..
It doesn't specify then moves onto monthly & annual inputs/earnings (which is nigh on impossible to do on a small phone)
Anyone done this and got a listing before I ring up Santander and ask for help..
As a vulnerable customer I'd be happy to do this in branch or on a laptop, but it's
too much on a small phone!
Comments
-
might be of interest.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards