We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
NFU CAR INSURANCE
I applied online for a quote. It took ages to fill in, as do all insurance quotes online do.
Finally got to the end and clicked submit and nothing happened.
It asked 'do I want a call back?'
I rang them and posed my problem that the submit is not working,
The rep said, NFU don't don't give the quote price on line, you have to ring them.
Whilst I was waiting for the rep to answer, I had to listen to how to be honest and truthful or whatever with answers when applying for quote.
I would like to say to NFU, how about you be honest and truthful or whatever to potential clients when they are applying for a quote. How about something like 'don't bother to fill in the online form coz the submit button is there purely for decoration.'
Comments
-
Looked at the NFU site and it appears quite clear the insurance cannot be completed online.
Start a quote online and we'll call you back as soon as we can.
You won’t find us on price comparison sites, so speak directly to our UK-based associates at Mutual Direct.
To help us provide you with a quote as quickly as we can, we ask that you have all the information that we will need ready. Find out what we'll ask you for on 'getting a car insurance quote'.
Call us for a quote now:
0808 296 3839
- Monday-Friday: 8am-8pm
- Saturday: 9am-12.30pm
- Sunday: Closed
Start a quote online and we'll call you back as soon as we can.
If you start a quote outside of opening hours (Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm, Sat: 9am-12.30pm), we'll contact you when we open.
0 -
It says
I clicked the page that you sent and it says "we prefer to speak to you." To me that sounds like a choice and their preference but not compulsory.
I also Googled NFU website again, and on its opening page, it doesn't mention it.
0 -
But it does mention it when you open the online quote page.
0 -
thanks, Sheramber, it's a puzzle, I will check again
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards