We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Capital one payment plan
Dax777
Posts: 19 Forumite
in Credit cards
Hi I owe around £1000 to Capitol one and have agreed a payment plan of £60 a month. All interest has been stopped. I intend to pay it but would they let me use my credit card again once everything paid of. I have no other debts. TIA.
0
Comments
-
I wouldn't have thought so, hardly responsible lending if they know the person has trouble repaying.
Let's Be Careful Out There1 -
Thanks for your advice/comment @HillstreetBlues. Not watched that programme for years lol.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
