We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Go Compare £50 off your next flight or hotel stay
Has anyone used this?
Want to use the £50 for a Ryanair flight or possible EJ or Jet2 or a hotel stay.
Comments
-
Flight bookings have to be made through opodo.com, assume the flights you might want to take are available on there?
You can get £100 off Jet2 (holidays rather than flights) just by signing up to their website (or by using code FOOTBALL100).
Maybe this should be on the Holidays board?
0 -
It's flights or hotel I'm interested in.
It's about insurance (both home & car) and the perks I could get if I use Go Compare, so think insurance forum is better, as looking for people who have insured though them and taken the perk.Let's Be Careful Out There1 -
Beware using third parties to book flights and package holidays, these forums are full of tales of woe. I would want £500 off, let alone £50.
1 -
I'm more leaning to a one night hotel stay because of the unknown with flights (I've always booked direct). More than lightly will be a hotel I've stay before and have used 3rd party sites before without issue but never used opodo.com.
Let's Be Careful Out There0 -
I saw that offer, but as soon as I saw the requirement to use Opodo I steered clear. There is just so much to go wrong…
I prefer the cash reward from TopCashBack Compare.0 -
Normally that's what I do, get the £45 from TCB Compare, but the GC £37.80 CB & £50 voucher is temping me.
Let's Be Careful Out There0 -
Personally I took the top cashback compare rather than go compare, prefer to book a flight direct with the company im flying with.
0 -
I agree, going to book flight direct as I've always have done. Did start of thinking using voucher on flight but now ruled that out.
I will need 1st night hotel before going to villa the next day, feel it might be worth the risk just being the one night.Let's Be Careful Out There1 -
Update:
Received CB and hotel voucher (although did have to contact Go Compare for voucher) bottom line it brought my car insurance to just under £65 for the year, so can't complain.
Let's Be Careful Out There0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
