We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Keeping track of accounts for switch bonus
I'm looking to switch bank accounts to get a switch bonus.
Most accounts have rules that mean you can't get a bonus if you've had or opened an account since a certain date.
However, I really can't remember all the dates I've had or opened previous accounts!
Does anyone have tips for finding out your dates of opening/closing your old bank accounts? Or do you keep a spreadsheet to keep track?
I think I will start a spreadsheet from now on anyway
Comments
-
Spreadsheet.
If you keep your emails then you might be able to find details of historical account openings with a bit of searching.
Your online credit reports might also have historical details of account openings.
2 -
Search your online transactions for words like "bonus", "incentive", or "adjustment".
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
