We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Citizens Advice

I've gone to Citizens Advice on a couple of occasions in recent years:

  • a consumer enquiry about a mobile phone contract
  • a benefits appeal

On both occasions they didn't give me any information that I couldn't find online or advise me on any specifics. Although their reasons for not helping with my benefit appeal were understandable, I don't really know it what circumstances they are able to help.

I was wondering what other people's experiences are.

Comments

  • sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 25,327
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped! Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Not everybody uses online searching.

    Some may not use the internet or they may not understand what thye read.

  • marcia_
    marcia_ Posts: 4,414
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite

    when I volunteered at CAB we would not take on appeals that we had not made the original application.

    As for the mobile contract the type of advice is what you can find online if you are able. But it was making the phone calls to the supplier that helped. Often having a different number to get through to them on and stating we were from CAB helped rectify the problem quickly.

    2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32

  • Skiddaw1
    Skiddaw1 Posts: 2,391
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    Also bear in mind that Citizens Advice is a generalist advice service (though some may offer access/referral to specialist services too).

  • Okell
    Okell Posts: 3,934
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 12 June at 1:44PM

    Reading some threads on here where OPs claim to have received xyz advice from CAB, I've sometimes thought - if true - how had they arrved at that advice.

    I have no doubt that CAB play an important role in consumer protection though - particulalry for those who don't know the law or don't know how to research it. (I have two law degrees and knew nothing about consumer rights until I joined this forum. I'd even studied the Consumer Credit Act - albeit over 40 years ago - and had no idea s75 applied to credit cards)

    I suspect the average man or woman in the street is pretty ignorant of their consumer rights

    I think there was also a thread a couple of years ago where an ex-CAB volunteer saod that CAB carry liability insurance in respect of the advice they give. I dunno if that is true or not, but if it is it's a good reason to use CAB

  • Skiddaw1
    Skiddaw1 Posts: 2,391
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    Yes it's true (I worked for a specialist advice agency who were for some years affiliated to Citizens Advice).

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.