We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Problems printing postage labels?
Pollycat
Posts: 36,583 Forumite
Have been trying to print an eBay Royal Mail simple delivery label since about 9am but keep getting this message:
We're experiencing technical issues.Please try again later.
Is anyone else having problems?
Thanks
0
Comments
-
This has happened to me 2 or 3 times since simple delivery was launched. I usually wander off and come back a couple of hours later and it usually resolves itself.
• The rich buy assets.
• The poor only have expenses.
• The middle class buy liabilities they think are assets.1 -
It has sorted itself out.
Thanks
2 -
I was just coming on to say I've been printing labels this morning without issue, but I'm glad it's sorted for you .
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

