We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Santander Edge Cashback
hi all
I’ve just opened an Edge account, and already covered the income and direct debit requirements. I your experience, how long does it take to show the cashback within the app? I see sections for ‘earnings in last 31days’ and ‘total earnings’ but they are showing 0
Any ideas?
thanks in advance
Comments
-
Cashback is added on the on the monthiversary (a term invented here many years ago) of the date the account was opened / upgraded along with the fee and production of statement.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
0 -
understood. Thanks for answering
0 -
My fee is taken on the monthiversary of the date I upgraded the account, but my statement and cashback are produced/paid on the monthiversary of those on the account I upgraded from, so about 10 days apart...
0 -
Weird as mine has moved every time with fees and statements staying in line with the upgrade dates - full fat 123 to Lite to Everyday to Edge
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
1 -
I think many moons ago I set the statement date manually to fit in with the financial year end date, I wonder if that is why my situation is like it is.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
