We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

How to find financial year sales figures?

Mr_Countdown
Mr_Countdown Posts: 83 Forumite
Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts

Hi all. Last year I was able to go onto the desktop version of eBay and go on the sellers hub, click performance and scroll down to sales and then enter the custom dates for a financial year to get my total sales figures, postage costs etc.

I’ve tried recently a few times and keep getting the message ‘There is a problem, please try again later’

Does anyone know another way on eBay I can find these figures as I need to provide them for my account for my self assessment to HMRC.

TiA

Comments

  • Mr_Countdown
    Mr_Countdown Posts: 83 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts

    I’ve not had any replies so I’ll try another angle.
    Does anyone get there financial year sales figures (6 April to 5 April) from eBay and if so how please?

  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 75,495 Ambassador
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper

    I'm sorry i don't rely on ebay for my end of year returns. I keep paper records /books and rely on them as I work the cash basis for my tax returns on my business account.

    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • misterthrifty
    misterthrifty Posts: 502 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

    It depends on how much information you want. If you go to 'payments' then 'reports' then you get a monthly overview. You can select a longer period and then download the report.

    HTH

  • Purple_Jumper
    Purple_Jumper Posts: 49 Forumite
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic

    It is possible to generate a comprehensive sales report for a custom period using the drop down on the orders tab - Paid and dispatched.

    You can generate custom period reports for both (Manage) paid and dispatched orders or Archived orders (if you archive your orders).

    Screenshot 2026-06-04 050257.png
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.