We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Dcbl/ Smart County Court Claim 2

Hello again,

Same as the other thread as ive 2 of these pop through the door.

Log in, submit my 11 paragraph defence from the Meltof thread, April 12thand sit back and wait?

KKind Regards ,

Dave

Comments

  • Gr1pr
    Gr1pr Posts: 16,239 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Second Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper

    Correct, unless they all should have been in one claim for EVERY pcn invoice. ? Not multiple claims involving Henderson vs Henderson Estoppel ?

  • Beechy74
    Beechy74 Posts: 94 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper

    Thankyou,

    No its 2 separate claims via Smart Parking at two separate locations.

  • Beechy74
    Beechy74 Posts: 94 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper

    Good Morning,

    I received the obligatory email to rboth cases, both saying the client intends to proceed.

    I take it now I just wait for the directions questionnaire and the exciting mediation call?

    Thanks,

    Dave

  • Beechy74
    Beechy74 Posts: 94 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper

    A little update.

    I had the mediation call yesterday. I was asked if I was willing to negotiate the x2 parking charges, totalling £600+. I offered Zero.

    I was slso asked if I had any evidence in my defence the mediator could pass to the Claimant. I said I had proof both sets of parking had been paid for and still had tbe receipts.

    The lady then called back telling me they were willing to look at the evidence via email, as no such evidence exists on their files ( i wonder why)

    OR i could also accept their counter offer of £500.

    I told her I wasnt interested and again, offered zero. That was basically the end of the call.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.