We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Growing grass
Hi all,
I put down some miracle go complete 4 in 1 lawn treatment about a month ago but what I didn't realise is that I have to wait about 7 weeks until I can put down the grass seed but with that date being 9th June how do I make sure that the grass grows properly given it's in summer time and the warmer weather
Kind regards mark
Comments
-
Buy turf instead?
0 -
Depending on area, daily watering.
Or just leave it and hope for the best, After all it's a British Summer, so it could rain until September
If normal sort of summer weather morning dew is enough
But if the all in one is as good as it says, the remaining grass should just fill in gaps
Member of "Rubbish at Radishes" club0 -
Thanks for everyone's replies. I've decided to leave it until the end of June, seed the lawn then water daily
1 -
Grass will not germinate if it's above about 25C, so keep an eye on the forecast. There's a reason why spring and autumn are recommended for grass seed sowing.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

