We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
TUI rebooking incentive
The local travel agent has just advised me that TUI offer a £100 incentive if you book another deal within a month of returning from holiday with them - and that it applies to us having just made a reservation for same hotel etc. next year.
I have no idea if this is a new initiative or not, or of the small print detail.
Comments
-
I've not seen this before, we always booked our holidays through TUI, however our next holiday is with Jet 2 as the only flights with TUI were via Ryanair and I just don't want to fly with them.
Make £2023 in 2023 (#36) £3479.30/£2023
Make £2024 in 2024...2 -
Was that a TUI travel agent?
There have been murmurings recently about a TUI loyalty scheme, perhaps this is it.
Three times recently, we've booked another holiday with them, while actually being on holiday with them, ie before we got home. That would probably confuse their T&Cs. We'd probably be told that, as we hadn't returned home, then we wouldn't qualify. Also, would you qualify if you booked via a travel agent? I'm looking forward to reading the T&Cs.
ETA:
0 -
New to me as well - and not clear on the overall details.
We are also giving TUI packages with Ryanair as carrier the bodyswerve - they won't let the travel agent do the flight admin.
0 -
No, local Hay's Travel - and I don't think it's connected to the recently announced TUI Smiles Reward Club.
0 -
Thanks, that's good to know. I returned from a Marella cruise last week, booked through Iglu Cruise. They're offering an incentive for booking again within 30 days of returning home. The amount depends on the cabin type booked. We booked another one with them while on that one. We won't get the incentive, as I didn't get the email until we returned home.
0 -
Can confirm that this is active.
Just back from a TUI holiday and two days prior to our return flight a coded voucher appeared in the TUI App. This code allows for a £100 discount. Valid on departures thru 30/03/2027. Minimum spend £1000.0 -
Jet2 dish out vouchers on the return flights for rebooking discounts.
0 -
I was unaware of the TUI incentive until our TA found out through their managerial network.
We had already made the booking for next year - the TA applied retrospectively and the £100 discount was actioned.
It may have been flagged up on the TUI app after we returned home - I tend not to check that too often, TUI won't add bookings that have not been made through their stores or direct online.
1 -
I have clocked these on Ebay !!!
Last time we used Jet2 the sales assistant offered to discount the £60 even if we had no voucher.
0 -
Thank you, that's useful as our first time with Jet 2, I do also get a discount via work but that wouldn't work combined with the online discounts.
Not sure I'll be able to use the first lot of discount vouchers as our following holiday should be long haul
Make £2023 in 2023 (#36) £3479.30/£2023
Make £2024 in 2024...0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


