We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cinch terrible service and potentially dangerous electric car
Comments
-
What's wrong with lowering cars?
Not everyone is fine with a bog standard Dacia shopping trolley.
I mean I wouldn't, what with the state of the roads here. But if people want to.. doesn't make them chavs
0 -
Of course it doesn't.
But as I always say-
If you wear the uniform, expect people to think that you are in the army….
I want to go back to The Olden Days, when every single thing that I can think of was better.....
(except air quality and Medical Science
)0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards