We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Notice of Discontinuation received
so after 19 months and a court hearing scheduled to take place on 26th June 2026, I have today received NoD 🎉🎉
Thank you for all of the help and advice received from various people, I absolutely couldn’t have done it without you.
It is bitter sweet though as I’ve spent so much time and stress over this but ultimately got what was needed.
Comments
-
Thank you @Luckynumber10 for the copy of your NoD . I can now count your result in the infamous DCBL Legal thread of shame. 👍
Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.#Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street5 -
WELL DONE, another day with DCBL with a new signature, Gemma, taking on the role of chicken out
1 -
Yay, congrats!
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!
😀
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



