We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
VCS / DCBL – never received IAS rejection email
Hi, I’m looking for advice regarding a VCS parking charge that has now gone to DCBL.
I submitted an appeal originally but never received the rejection email or IAS details. The first thing I later received was a debt recovery letter with increased charges.
I contacted VCS several times explaining I never received the rejection response. They only sent me a copy of the letter they claim was emailed, but no actual proof of delivery/transmission despite me requesting it multiple times.
I checked inbox, spam, deleted folders etc and there was no rejection email at all.
Because of this I lost the chance to appeal through IAS or pay the reduced amount.
The PCN is VCS23699580 and it is now with DCBL.
Does anyone know the best next step at this stage and whether lack of proof of service helps my case?
Thank you.
Comments
-
Ignore them
Come back to this thread if or when you receive a Letter of Claim giving you 30 days notice
Come back to this thread if or when you receive an N1SDT court claim pack from the CNBC in Northampton using MCOL
2 -
Count yourself lucky you didn't waste time on the IAS, LOL! It's a kangaroo court. You want a real court. So ignore it until you get a LBC.
Thd second Post of the NEWBIES thread already tells you about that stage.
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

