We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Any dealings with Hainan airlines?
I have a flight booked with Hainan through Expedia. To book seats you have to go through Hainan's website which is proving very difficult. Any done it? Expedia have told me to call them which I will try tomorrow but very frustrated with how difficult it is. I get to the payment page and am directed to pay through Paypal but then it all stops and says there is an issue not sure what. Need help please!
Comments
-
Their contact phone numbers are all Chinese so will be expensive, but they do have a chat page - have you tried that?
https://livechat.hainanairlines.com/chat.html
2 -
Yes a Chinese airline and the only direct flight from Manchester to Beijing.
0 -
Thank you all I sorted it at last. My only problem was me! I had to allow pop ups in order to open the Paypal page to pay for seat booking. All worked perfectly.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards