We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Virgin abroad fee free
Virgin is fee free for spending and cash abroad. Are they going to lose it, or are Nationwide customers going to gain it?
Comments
-
I'll just find my crystal ball…..
4 -
Who knows but I can tell you that Nationwide FlexAccounts used to offer the same but it was removed. My money would be on lose it.
2 -
The free Virgin current accounts are likely to become either a FlexAccount or FlexDirect and their paid version to become a FlexPlus.
1 -
I have a Virgin urgent account purely for the fee free abroad benefits. If they are removed I will close the account but I don't think that will worry Nationwide!
0 -
1 of the reasons I moved away from Nationwide
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

