We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Can't sign up to OU - trying to do Money Academy ?

I've tried to sign up to OU using two different email addresses.

It goes through the signup process, and at the end tells me to sign in.

Then complains that my account doesn't exist.

If I try a password reset, it confirms that my account doesn't exist.

I tried twice using one email address and again with another.

Has anyone else had problems, I guess I'll have to contact OU on Monday ?

N. Somerset. Octopus Intelligent Go + Tracker gas / Zen Fibre / EE.
13kWp solar PV, PW2, 8kW inverter. 52MWh generated, LT avg 10MWh pa.
Tesla S + Zoe / 2× Zappi / EPC A (101) / Home Assistant.

Comments

  • flaneurs_lobster
    flaneurs_lobster Posts: 12,411 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
  • gawthorpe4
    gawthorpe4 Posts: 14 Forumite
    10 Posts Photogenic

    Well spotted, thank you !

  • gawthorpe4
    gawthorpe4 Posts: 14 Forumite
    10 Posts Photogenic

    I wonder if they use the canvas system, one of my children is at Birmingham Uni and Canvas - their "virtual learning environment" was hacked in the last couple of days. Affected many universities worldwide.

  • marcia_
    marcia_ Posts: 4,390 Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper

    I have just started OU and was having trouble logging in on my laptop for a couple of days, phone was fine. I don't think they use canvas it's not anything I have seen.

    2026 wins - Parker Pen American Sweets bundle 2x dish magic bundle NEU shots & a NEU training T-shirt ToeZone Shoes Worth £32

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.