We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Simple Delivery Listing Issue
I am trying to list an Oversized Golf Mat on eBay, however Simple Delivery is restricting me from picking anything larger than 'Medium Parcel up to 10kg'.
Does anyone know a way around this?
Comments
-
Some options are category specific. What is the category and sub-category?
0 -
Sports, Hobbies & Leisure, Golf; Golf training aids.
I'd have thought in this wouldn't be an issue in this category given the size of the equipment, but I must be wrong!! 🤣
0 -
I just did a dry run and it suggested cages and mats and offered me medium parcel up to 20kg as an option.
1 -
Might it be easier to sell on FB marketplace?
Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time1 -
Thanks all.
I managed to find another listing for a different mat which allowed for oversized parcels and edited that to fit my needs
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards