We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

25£ Amazon voucher for TSB account switch

FataVerde
FataVerde Posts: 283
Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
Forumite
edited 23 May at 4:32PM in Budgeting & bank accounts

Update: I just got my £25 voucher today, having emailed giftcloud on May 8.

Hi, I opened my TSB account on 29/01 and the switch on 6/02/2026. Still not received the voucher. When I registered my details, I received an email from no-reply@giftcloud.com. Who should I contact about the missing voucher, supposed to be received within 90 days?

Comments

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.