We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
switching
I am a TSB customer and I have seen that they have merged with Santander . Would I be still be able to switch to Santander and get the £180 because it will soon be the same bank.
Comments
-
What do the terms and conditions state, it will all be in there.
1 -
They're still separate banks with separate banking licenses, just both now under the ownership of Santander UK.
3 -
There's nothing in any switch offer terms currently disallowing TSB-Santander. I would expect they might start restricting this in future similar to other banks with multiple brands (eg. HSBC/FD, LBG, etc) if/when they start to consolidate things, but for now they are eligible.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

