We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
EV chargers- having to bite the bullet
Comments
-
Yes, you have to do the sums for your own use case.
I'm with Octopus, and the Octopus Go tariff is 50% more than I pay now as a day rate (19hours) and just under half price in the wee small hours (5 hours).
I'd need to become nocturnal and drive an awful lot of EV miles to break even, so I just pay 21p a kWh and not worry about it with the mileage I do.
I want to go back to The Olden Days, when every single thing that I can think of was better.....
(except air quality and Medical Science
)1 -
Tried out the Neue Klasse iX3 50 today. 500 miles range, ten minutes to add 230 miles. The panoramic display is astonishingly good.
The new three series is also looking pretty cool… the best ever, according to the team I spoke to today.
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards