We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Item delivered to drop off point not found
This is a new one for me, ordered an item and chose a nearby Morrisons local as delivery point.
E-mail & EBay app registered as delivered yesterday so went to collect today. Shop said no, nothing there for me. The tracking available (via Amazon logistics) didn’t show any further information other than simply “delivered”. I contacted the seller and they were able to confirm it was delivered where we requested and provide the delivery photo (basically a shop counter). Went back to the shop and the pictures matched the counter layout but they still insisted they didn’t have it. I’m told to wait to talk to the manager tomorrow which will do so.
But what happens if they still insist they don’t have it, am I going to lose a not delivered claim?
Comments
-
I think it will depend on whether have said the item is ready for collection. When it gets delivered, the shop has to book it in and then you get sent a collection ready confirmation with a code. If you've not had that yet, I think Ebay will side with you as you can't collect something that isn't ready for collection.
As an aside, my Morrisons Local is very lax with parcels to be collected…they are all in an unlocked cage near the entrance. I'm sure a lot go "missing" particularly with some of the clientele hanging around in the evenings.
0 -
3rd time lucky got someone in the store who gave a **** and found the package.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards