We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
£100 Harrods voucher
With massive thanks to everyone who posts & especially @Haribobo19 - I received an email from Heaven Collective that I won £100 Harrods gift card and it’ll arrive by post. I’m so happy as it’s been a while since I won anything. I’ll post a photo once I buy something on the website, I’m eyeing up a perfume I always wanted to try but couldn’t justify spending so much :)
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6661948/e-26-04-8-30pm-win-a-100-harrods-voucher-rs?utm_source=community-search&utm_medium=organic-search&utm_term=£100+harrods+
Comments
-
Well Done xxx
💖💖Love Comping,💖💖 In it to Win it.💖💖
💖💖If I don't win its not the end of the world,theres always another one to enter💖💖
💖💖Always be happy and congratulate those that do win💖💖
💖💖Always Thank the original poster where's possible,💖💖 Thank you's goes along way💖💖 Good Luck Everyone💖💖0 -
Brilliant! Congratulations! 😁
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Shopping & Freebies and MoneySaving boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the Report button, or by e-mailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
2022 wins - 14 (biggest win - Silent Night mattress)
2023 wins - 28 (biggest win - £400)
2024 wins - 32 (biggest win - Lenovo Legion Go)
2025 wins - 81 (biggest win - Samsung Galaxy S25 FE)
2026 Wins -
January - 9
February - 8
March - 11
April - 5
May - 3
June - 4
July - 6
August - 20 -
well done 👍
0 -
Congrats!!!
0 -
Well done :)
Nov 25 - Trio of Nail Polish
Dec 25 - £50 Amazon Voucher
March 26 - Easter egg
April 26 - £50
May 26 - Book
Sept 26 - Bedding bundle, £300 -
Nice prize, well done
0 -
Well done 😊
2011 & 2012 - Many Fantastic Prizes - thank you to all posters 2021 7 small prizes 2022 1 prize2023 1 prize 2024 5 prizes 2025 None
2026 3 prizes0 -
Great win, well done :)
Thank you to all those who take the time and effort to post, wishing everyone lots of luck for the comps!
2026 Wins: Book, Strongbow Sliders0 -
🛍️🛍️🛍️Congratulations! 🥳 Happy shopping!
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
ARE YOU STRUGGLING DURING THE HOLIDAYS? You may find some ideas on how to cope here:
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6576551/some-websites-and-helplines-if-youre-struggling-this-christmas0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


