We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Recommendations for account to replace Tesco Clubcard Pay+ please

Hi all,

As the above is sadly closing on the 26th April I need to find a suitable replacement. It was a perfect account for the purpose, you could only spend the amount in there and got Clubcard points for all spending.

So ultimately looking for a similar new account, with a debit card where money can be added weekly to use for shopping so would need a debit card and it can't go below £0.

I liked the new Paypal reward scheme but I would be using my Paypal account which I use for different things and any purchases over the available balance would then take the money out of my personal account which I don't want. I also considered the Chase account.

I like the idea of something that has some sort of reward scheme, doesn't need direct debits etc. setting up. I don't know if I can avoid credit checks etc. if it's somewhere I don't currently bank with.

Can anyone recommend anything that might work much the same as the Tesco account and is ideally rewarding on purchases as well?

Many thanks

«1

Comments

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.