We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Advice on Wise accounts please
Hi
Until recently I have used Equals Business to provide two prepaid cards but they have introduced a £25 per month fee.
So I have been checking out Wise who don't seem to charge a monthly fee. However I'm not sure I fully understand how they operate. They don't provide a contact for non clients.
We just need two prepaid cards with no monthly fees. Nothing else. Can a Wise business account provide this and am I correct that there is no monthly fee?
Comments
-
I googled ‘Wise Business Account’ and the below was the first suggestion.
1 -
I’d suggest that you use the contact sales button on that page.
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards