We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Parking challenge - court
Comments
-
Thanks. And if no breach has been pleaded, do I need to give any additional / specific details of my particular case or just stick with the template?
0 -
You stick with the template plus Chan and Akande as paragraph 3
No changes, no additions, use all 10 paragraphs
2 -
Hi, I am having trouble with the MCOL defence form. I am trying to paste in my defence but it is telling me:
- This field has invalid character. You cannot use < > "
The defence I have pasted does not contain those characters so I am confused. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way to solve it?
0 -
Check your defence draft carefully, because its likely that you have included a double quote, "
Delete It or replace it and try again
1 -
You could try a Ctrl F to search for those characters.
2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

