We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Old Parking Charge that I didn't know about
Comments
-
I've just searched, and all that came up was this.
I have read a few of them, but nothing stands out as to what I put in my online form.
0 -
You need to look only at the results that show those words as part of a defence. You can see at a glance (without even clicking on them) that none of those first ones are words within a defence, so skim-read more pages.
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD2 -
I've decided it's just too much messing around so I'm going to pay up tomorrow.
0 -
That's a shame. £215 you don't have to pay. Not what MSE is about.
It's not as if you have no options or that the resources here haven't assisted you.
If you couldn't find the specific line about adding £25 or £30, why not just use the template defence without the extra words?
Or add a version of that line yourself.
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD2 -
Sorry Coupon-mad, I'm not very computer literate.
Is there a template defence on this website then?.
0 -
Of course. The thread called Template Defence.
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD2
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

