We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Barclaycard Balance not adding up correctly on app

RussWWFC
RussWWFC Posts: 575 Forumite
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker

A strange one this.

I still use Microsoft Money for my accounting, so I can get an up-to-date view of my finances.

All has been balancing fine against the official log on the site for years now, but I have noticed a difference of £34.62 for a couple of weeks now. This just happens to be exactly the same amount as a transaction I made in Sainsbury's, but this only appears on the log once.

I've tried messaging them, but the service has been down for days. I don't fancy ringing them, at least not until the monthly statement comes out, then I can double-check that my calculations so far have been OK.

I just wondered if anyone else had experienced similar?

Wycombe Till I Die

Comments

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.