We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Be Careful

Brought Goodtogo travel insurance last year and missed in the Terms and Conditions. That they will only validate a policy if you have a diagnosed condition, they won’t even exclude.
I had a blood test that showed my sodium was just outside the normal range, my GP said it was likely I was dehydrated when the bloods were taken and they would monitor with blood tests. As an undiagnosed ‘condition’ GTG wouldn’t cover me and cancelled my insurance, they wouldn’t consider me keeping the policy but with that excluded. I’m now left having to declare on future policies that I have been denied cover all because I was dehydrated!

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.