We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Lloyds - section 75

superM
superM Posts: 506 Forumite
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker

Hi,

I ordered wall panels online and paid via my Lloyds Credit card. The panel I received was not the one shown on there website. I tried to return but the retailer said there will be £40 return charge.

I contacted Lloyds and filed Section 75 case. Lloyds rang me and confirmed the item is not the same. They told me to arrange collection and if they charge £40 for the return, it will be reimbursed as part of section 75.

There was also £24 delivery charge which Lloyds are refusing to pay. They are saying ‘service already provided”.

I don’t agree with this as if the correct ithem was this displayed on there website I wouldn’t have ordered.

Are Lloyds correct what they have said?

Thanks

Comments

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.