We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Seatbelt neck adjuster
Comments
-
I've got a decent gel type cushion so I'll give that a go first.
Halfords sell the adjusters, albeit primarily aimed at children. Common sense says they'd interfere with the seatbelt operation but I wouldn't have thought they would be allowed to sell them if they were in any way unsafe.
0 -
I've also got an i4 and a wife who finds the seat belt uncomfortable - she bought and has been using it for a few months now - she thinks it makes a big difference, and I don't even notice it on the seat belt when I'm driving. I understand the logic that it might cause an issue in an accident, but I also suspect the power of the pretensioner firing will be far greater than the extra resistance of the adjuster clip.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards