We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
How to find threads I posted on but didn't start?
I had posted on a thread that someone else had started and I promised to update with progress on my ISA transfer but I can't find the thread now.
I can bring up a list of my 'posts' but these are only those threads that I started - and anyway, there doesn't seem to be a way to order them eg latest first.
How do I find threads that I contributed to, as well as the ones I started?
Ta.
Comments
-
How do I find threads that I contributed to, as well as the ones I started?
You'll find a list of all the comments you've posted, in date order, here:
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/profile/comments/JohnB47
If you know you'll want to return to a thread, it's best to bookmark it. It will then appear in your list of bookmarks.
N. Hampshire, he/him. Octopus Intelligent Go elec / Fuse gas / Vodafone BB / iD mobile. Kirk Hill Co-op member.Ofgem cap table, Ofgem cap explainer. Economy 7 cap explainer. Gas vs E7 vs peak elec heating costs, Best kettle!
2.72kWp PV facing SSW installed Jan 2012. 11 x 247w panels, 3.6kw inverter. 37 MWh generated, long-term average 2.6 Os.1 -
Click on the white circle with the little man on it at the top right of your screen.
Then click on your username on the dropdown that appears.
Then click on "comments" on the next screen, and then you'll see all your comments listed with the most recent first.
1 -
Thanks to everyone who replied. All very helpful.
0 -
You could also click on you replies at the bottom of any open topic
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

